ART TRADE (everyone is welcome) Awesome Stuff Here

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
each month a theme is chosen. this last one's theme happened to be cichla

it is open for what you want to do the art on. paper, canvas, wood,..........as long as it is at least 10"x10"

it is also open for you to decide what you want to use. paint, pencil, pen, marker, crayons, etc

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Any thing goes within the theme pyramid you getting involved ???

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Heres a different one
In math class we had to make the equasion for at least 20 lines that make a picture but since I really got into it and I wanted to make a cool picture, i some how ended up with 219 lines;). It's taken me weeks because i have to make the linear equasion for each line and then graph it. And of cource, it had to be a fish theme :).View attachment 1052099View attachment 1052100View attachment 1052101View attachment 1052102
woops, I meant to post this on the post your art thread, sorry guys

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks mate :)

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
Whoop whoop Sumo's is here!

First off, we've got a reprise of the creature from the Black Lagoon, this time with a hungering temensis!

View attachment 1053195

And secondly.... a lovely mermaid from the Amazon! I am really liking this one, and am thinking of coloring her up to be a Brazilian cutie, if it's okay with Sumo. :)

Thank you again! My own has been in the mail for a while now and was supposed to show up on Monday -- Festaedan, are you out there, LOL?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1419636891493.jpg

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I don't see the first image, isn't working for me. but you're welcome heather. glad you like them.

that's actually what I was waiting to ask you, like I mentioned in the pm heather. I was hoping and would ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT if you would color them. you do it so well, and I was having such a hard time with the pieces I really did not want to risk trying to color them.

in the first piece I avoided doing any kind of shading on the two characters altogether and very minimal on the whole thing in hopes that you could color it

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I too can only see the mermaid one guys , very very nice piece though sumo it'll look the biz if heather splashed colour on it ;):D is the pattern on her scales took from a bass ??? :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store