ART TRADE (everyone is welcome) Awesome Stuff Here

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
I can do it this afternoon if no one else wants to. I know what I'm doing for my piece but haven't done anything but the background yet. School started and 12 hr classes/clinicals are whoopin my butt!
Could you please, since you have the addresses? :) Thank you for helping run this thing!

I'll be working on my piece this weekend!

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
I am still waiting for word back from a couple people I've pm'd. For simplicity's sake if they both reply they will be pair together. If it ends up with an odd number I will bust out another piece to make everyone gets one. But this way everyone who has replied knows for sure who they have. We don't have many participants this time!

AUGUST PAIRINGS
1. Busterbrown and Heatherbeast
2. EvzJardini and Baconmeupscotty

I will send out the PMs now.

I went through the previous posts and I think I got everyone who said they were in but if I missed someone PLEASE let me know so we can hopefully rearrange things to make sure everyone gets something!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
WoW Evz!! I think this is my favorite piece you've done!! Im with Dan , I love the lettering! Especially the patterns in the letters! Like the monster too, he looks pretty easy goin :D
Hahaha glad you like rocky :thumbup::D I've tried to hold it down on the wildstyle lettering so people can read it lol , the monsters off monsters inc movie my kids idea

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I am still waiting for word back from a couple people I've pm'd. For simplicity's sake if they both reply they will be pair together. If it ends up with an odd number I will bust out another piece to make everyone gets one. But this way everyone who has replied knows for sure who they have. We don't have many participants this time!

AUGUST PAIRINGS
1. Busterbrown and Heatherbeast
2. EvzJardini and Baconmeupscotty

I will send out the PMs now.

I went through the previous posts and I think I got everyone who said they were in but if I missed someone PLEASE let me know so we can hopefully rearrange things to make sure everyone gets something!
Sounds cool with me pm coming your way :)

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
Got your message Evz!

An additional pairing for this month:
3. Jrrlbds and Festaedan

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Thanks buster :thumbup::)

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i'm debating on joining this round

when is the deadline to enter? I'm still debating it.

and what are the rules? I see everyone is using paint but I don't really paint or use colors.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store