Sneak Peek ~ New 250 gallon (festae pen)

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
Those Festae are awesome, that tank is going to be something special!

fish_n_vw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2008
Tacoma Wa.
Justin!!! Wow dude, looking good. Fish and tank. I'm diggin it. When you gonna have it done, I will try and plan my next trip at the same time. I want to go down to designsbynature and pick up a few backgrounds myself. Miight drag my wife along and make a weekend out of it. Keep me posted, I will try anf follow along. But moderating the fishbox takes a lot of time. Great pair too.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Awesome background Justin! I'm looking for a 180 glass right now so I can order a 3D background also. Oh.... and those festaes aren't bad either! :)

LOPAKA

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2008
where EVERY things LEGAL :)
Justin, the tanks are gonna look incredible..... I know who I will be going to for backgrounds next tym ;)

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Impressive, Justin! You're always rolling out epic builds. The new tanks will look amazing. The Festae remain beautiful, should go very well with their new environment. I'll be following the build thread. I'm excited for you.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
This is exciting! Keep the updates coming :)
Thanks Peter! I'll email you those pics we talked about tonight. I got wrapped up in moving sorry..

Bro, you are my hero. You should join our group FESTAE FANATICS
Thanks! I'll check it out.

Those Festae are awesome, that tank is going to be something special!
Thanks Dan. When are you going to be up north next? Drop me a call when you do. I want to get your take on my drip system.

Justin!!! Wow dude, looking good. Fish and tank. I'm diggin it. When you gonna have it done, I will try and plan my next trip at the same time. I want to go down to designsbynature and pick up a few backgrounds myself. Miight drag my wife along and make a weekend out of it. Keep me posted, I will try anf follow along. But moderating the fishbox takes a lot of time. Great pair too.
Thanks Anthony! I am really likeing the design of this tank too. All dark/mid color tones, lots of light and I think it will really make this pairs colors pop. Looking forward to the next time you guys are down. Trust me I know how much time it takes to moderate lol..

Awesome background Justin! I'm looking for a 180 glass right now so I can order a 3D background also. Oh.... and those festaes aren't bad either! :)
Haha thanks Sean. Call me and I can help with the background.

Very nice Justin, those Festae are absolutely stunning. Keep it up.
Thanks Shawn! I have to say I think this is the best looking Rio Tumbes pair I have seen. I am slightly jaded though because they are mine.. ;)

Justin, the tanks are gonna look incredible..... I know who I will be going to for backgrounds next tym ;)
Thank you! Hit me up any time. I'm always down to talk setup with anyone.

Impressive, Justin! You're always rolling out epic builds. The new tanks will look amazing. The Festae remain beautiful, should go very well with their new environment. I'll be following the build thread. I'm excited for you.
Thank you Al! I am looking forward to this build too. With a pair like this I have to outdo previous builds. I should have the thread up in the next few days. I'm glad your looking forward to it! :headbang2

curse you and your awesome builds!!! hehe, just kidding man. Looks like this is gonna be sawheet!
Thanks Kevin!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store