Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Defensive holding is called regardless, it's not conditional like pass interference.
That's evident. Although rarely called on a throwaway in this league.

If the ball is in play always, but 10 yards out of bounds... Rarely. Officials trying to Keep it close. Commentators even call BS on that flag

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
You'll notice it gets called on the far side of the field from the play as well.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Jim Harbaugh has no one to blame but himself for Sherman being the premier CB in the NFL. Sherman played for him at Stanford. He bad mouthed Sherman before the draft his senior year and hurt his draft stock. Sherman took it personally and used it to motivate himself to be one of the best. Now he loves playing the niners and loves making Harbaugh eat his words. Harbaugh made it personal and Sherman has rose to the challenge. Cheers and respect for Richard Sherman for persevering and thriving despite having a poor college coach who failed at attempting to sabotage his professional career.

They're fortunate he made a mistake and only had 2 interceptions instead of 3.

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
That was fun. I'm stuffed and going to be early. Too much gravy.

Eddie, the Portland area is chock full of Seahawk's fans. You must live to far south.

The weather in King County is still dry. No rain so far. Pretty bummed about the forecast because I've got tomorrow and Saturday free and I was going to go do some salmon fishing near my old stomping grounds but the rivers are blown.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Gonna be a tough road from here for the 49ers to get into the playoffs. Never thought they might miss it completely. Is Harbaugh coming back JK47?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Harbaugh yes, Greg Roman no. That was embarrassing. All this talent on offense and what you just watched at home, on prime time... I can't sleep and its a vacation day tomorrow I should be sleeping in.

I'm trying not to think of it as the 49ers season is over. I'm thinking of it as we DOMINATED the NFC south LOL!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store