geo's?

ryansmith83

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 2, 2008
Florida
Nice.

And I don't think most serious cichlid hobbyists would consider correct species identification "trivial." I, for one, have a huge problem with misinformation being spread around as fact.

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
Do you hear that? It's the sound of a whole lot of people in this section losing respect for you. You take Peter's picture and then insult him? Class act.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Well the only reason I insulted Peter was because in a previous post he said, and I quote, "well I'm glad that you liked my picture so much you decided to use it as your avatar, LOL" and I don't know what that sounds like to you but to me, it sounds like he is saying its fine to use it. But when he comes in and calls me a lier I'm not just going to stand there and not defend myself. If he really didn't want me using his picture he would have done the mature thing and sent me a private message saying he didn't want me to use his picture.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
Well,thanks for the input.Hope everyone's laundry is clean now.Next time I think I'll wait 'till they get a lttle bigger,so there's not so much room for argument.lol:chillpill:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store