GULPER CATFISH FOOD

mattmez

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2014
Coal City IL
Well good nutrients in bigger feeder gold fish but feeders tend to have parasites but try some bigger carnivore pellet foods

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Well if its like any other predator that i have, hakari sinking carnivore pellets, tilipia, shrimp, squid, mussels, fresh caught fish, im sure he would eat a lot. Although ive never had a gulper so i dont know if its picky. I wouldnt feed goldies besides the bacteria problems they are made of something i forget what it was but isnt good for fish at all lol

mattmez

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2014
Coal City IL
Well you can try but I have never tried I the should take it gulpers take really anything they aren't really pickey unless it come to vegetables kind of like us haha

Jep76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2013
Tampines
Used to feed mine goldfish,not the feeders but the ones for sale approx 2-3 inches. Never saw it ate before but the stomache always becomes round in the morning. Kept till 8 inches and sold it off. I believe if you want to keep it happy have to make it full,haha. Swallowed my Tin foil barbs as well. Gosh,how much i miss it!!

Jep76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2013
Tampines
Oh yeah,and the one i had two to three years back was handfed with those big prawns that we buy for our own consumption. But you have to be very patient if you wanna handfeed. After a while,it will lose it's natural instinct to hunt. All the best with your mini monster,truely a priceless fish.

Yumu

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2009
Ny
I have four right now. I feed them, shrimp, prawn, cod filet, tilapia filet and silver side fish. I never try and feed feeder fish. Have had this group for 3 years now. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store