Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Lol I'll throw you one in next time rocky , I'll have to post the link up next time so anyone who's interested can tune in ;):D not sure how many people are into drum and bass on mfk though but I'm sure there's a few out there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
i needed some comic relief so I turned to mfk for it's take on Bruce JENNER.... that thread must have been closed(vanished)already??? I KNEW it wouldn't last long but 2 days ? thats gotta be a new record...

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
i just figured 25 million viewers= hot mfk topic(btw I wasn't watching, I find the huge reaction interesting , a celeb comes out , NOW it deserves time), actually I am pleasantly surprised a certain crowd on here didn't crucify the guy(gal?)....props to mfk for tolerance in this case:)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
On that note I'll just say....HEY LEE!,GOOD TO SEE YA BACK....that is all.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
thanks KRICH,I am not really "back" though.....I just thought I might amuse myself with the "public"reaction to Jenner,I still find myself a much happier observer than participant in discussion of current affairs, and I am even happier to see that the noted(by a certain set of mfk genius's) scourges of zombie ebola and trans gender equality... haven't ended the world...lol...btw nice to hear from you as well:)enjoy the view ...it's refreshing where I am at..

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
So what you're saying is you thought it'd be a MFK thread but there never was one?

We know better then to touch that topic.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
bingo ...we have a winner...and YOU might know better but my experience here tells me you are in the small minority... BUT ... seems I didn't give mfk enough credit in this case

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store