Golden Pearl Jardini - SoCal - Pick Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
is regular jardini. jardini only 1 kind, letchardti is top jardini 1 level. sell $300 is very high, all store sell 6 inch $70 - $120 max.
Huh? My Leitcherdti that looks hardly anything like a Jardini is really a Jardini? Hey, anyone want to buy my rare Leitcherdti Jardini? 2' only $1200.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DeadFishParadise

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2014
Dead Zone
Thank you Crazyness for posting the snakeskin jardini video!
My gold jardini is not a regular jardini. Its scales are shiny and gold. Its tail and fins are full of gold spots on them.
U can see it from the pictures, with natural light, tank lighting wasn't even turn on.
Regular jardini is just simply dark from head to tail. If you have a regular jardini and you think it looks like mine, please post it on here. Prove me wrong.

DeadFishParadise

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2014
Dead Zone
Furthermore, Leichardti is an Australia arowana, same family with the jardini, however, its body is a bit longer and much shinier than a regular jardini.

dkreef

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2011
OC, CA
Wassup with all these ppl ruining this thread?
Who cares what the market value is at. Let the seller decide what he wants to sell for?
If u dont like it then pass!
He can sell for $1000 if he wants to. Its his fish.

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Ever since I've been collecting aros, many vendors have had colorful names for the everyday jardini (like this one). Can't blame the couple vendors who supposedly gave this guy a colorful name, but if they advised the op to market this fish for $300..well.....

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Wassup with all these ppl ruining this thread?
Who cares what the market value is at. Let the seller decide what he wants to sell for?
If u dont like it then pass!
He can sell for $1000 if he wants to. Its his fish.
Would you want to be sold an autograph from your idol only to realize it's a fake? This community comes together to support one another so people new to the fish hobby have a safe place to get started. No one wants to hear someone bought a $300 fish only to realize it's worth less than half that. True, anyone can post something on here for an outrageous price, but everyone should also know this deal clearly isn't worth it.

dkreef

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2011
OC, CA
guess its a MFK thing. in reefcentral, you get chewed up big time for saying its overpriced etc.
but i understand the good intention. still instead of mocking OP for purposely trying to cheat some ppl, it should just be said that "IMO, its a normal jardini worth XXX..."
i do think the OP has good reason to believe its a special jardini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store