Wild Caught Plecos - Milwaukee, WI - Shipping or Local Pick Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

giveneausername

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
New York
I looked at your stock list, and I was very surprised to see that L404 was on there. It was sold out, but, how much could I expect to pay for one, and when would they be avalaible? I'm also curious if you ever stock L418. Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

giveneausername

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
New York
No prob! I checked our list several times to make sure it wasn't a typo! :)
So, I'm assuming that you rarely get fish that are outside of your stock list in? I'm just curious because I'm trying to price out a tank that's kind of heavy on plecos, and I'm having a hard time finding out how much I'd expect to pay for some of the plecos that I haven't found yet on a company's standard stocking list. I haven't even been able to find L404 other places, but I Love the coloration and pattern, and I feel that it could compliment some Geophagus quite nicely.

Edit: I don't know why "L404" is linking to another unrelated website, but I have no idea how to get rid of it. Sorry!

Freshwater Exotics

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2013
Milwaukee
Send me an email, info@freshwaterexotics.com and we can talk more. I would be happy to answer your questions.

So, I'm assuming that you rarely get fish that are outside of your stock list in? I'm just curious because I'm trying to price out a tank that's kind of heavy on plecos, and I'm having a hard time finding out how much I'd expect to pay for some of the plecos that I haven't found yet on a company's standard stocking list. I haven't even been able to find L404 other places, but I Love the coloration and pattern, and I feel that it could compliment some Geophagus quite nicely.

Edit: I don't know why "L404" is linking to another unrelated website, but I have no idea how to get rid of it. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store