Should the Ebola infected Americans be allowed in US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I don't think they should. The risk is too great. My wife thinks it's ok.

Note: This is not a political thread so don't bring it up.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sure they should, this not a air born thing, unless you are in physical contact with the infected person body fluids you aint getting it, same as HIV, or TB, no threat to us and a first time to study it in a real controlled environment. you want fear something fear influenza. this is not influenza.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Media loves to sensationalize,

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
please read up on the virus, your wife may know about it than you. its no threat at all to us.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
and no offence but bugs me that you would say to not let infected Americans come home to be treated. may have watched world war Z to many times.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
and no offence but bugs me that you would say to not let infected Americans come home to be treated. may have watched world war Z to many times.
It's not the land that treats the virus. Send the brains over there. And if it was so safe then how did they get infected? I know they were not stripped down while there. They wore lots of protection.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I read an article earlier that said there is no treatment,but it doesn't kill everyone. also and more importantly it said that a lot of dr's in africa had died w/their patients because they though it was not transferrable.they also mentioned a guy in africa who travelled by plane and because of this they expected it to get much worse. bottom line if you have it you are quarantined.it's not even a debate.this stuff is one of the most deadly infections if not the most.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I did hear about a doctor over there catching and dying from the stuff.Scary,he was trying to treat and help the infected locals and he himself gets infected.We have enough here to deal with as it is what with flesh eating bacteria in some of our waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store