Buffalo
EDM: electronic dance music, my playlist right now has

Benga, 26 bass lines
Benga and skream, Night
Skrillex and Damian marley, make it bun dem Alvin risk remix
Skrillex roughneck bass
Benga and Kano forefather
Chrispy, alien weaponry
Hatcha 10 tons heavy (quotes from Hannibal lecter)
Caspa London town
Caspa setting sun

I've been into the EDM scene since high school, my tastes mainly go to oldstyle euro dubstep, with some american brostep mixed in.

Brostep is looked down upon across the pond but seriously, how can you beat a moshpit at a rave?!?!?? I can't think of any musical experience that does lol

Sent from my XT1080 using music App

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Right haha they're pretty good I don't go to many raves anymore but its always fun once in a while, dance your face off for about 6 hours haha

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
You gotta go to at least one, and don't shy away from the kool aid lol it was an every weekend thing for me up until last summer

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Normally Dubstep and DnB are the only types of EDM I listen to but lately I have been listening to some trap and similar stuff.

Diamonds - Flaxo Stadium Remix is absolutely class.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Oh hell yeah, I don't mind trap but I prefer to actually dance like I'm raving versus at a rap show like it seems people onntrap do, especially chicks idk if its an american thing but they just look trashy dancing to trap, I'm a bass head to the bone though gotta love some pure Benga or Skream or Coki or 16 bit or Hatcha lol I got wasted with hatcha a couple years back at an after party. Your lucky bro you got the clean side of dubstep over there I got the dirty modulated brostep

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Oh hell yeah, I don't mind trap but I prefer to actually dance like I'm raving versus at a rap show like it seems people onntrap do, especially chicks idk if its an american thing but they just look trashy dancing to trap, I'm a bass head to the bone though gotta love some pure Benga or Skream or Coki or 16 bit or Hatcha lol I got wasted with hatcha a couple years back at an after party. Your lucky bro you got the clean side of dubstep over there I got the dirty modulated brostep

Haha you just screamed a bunch of names that I've never heard of. What's funny is that I just remembered that I have been listening to a lot of trap and probably some of that other stuff when I'm at the gym. I let my friend borrow my phone once cuz hers died and she put the station on some type if EDM station and I still haven't changed it. I barely even notice the music when I'm lifting now

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store