180 gallon Tank

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Ugh, getting rid of my common pleco now, hes fighting with my L025 thats a shame really wanted to keep him, but the L025 comes first.

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States

So hes released into the wild from wence he came now, he was to mean to my L025.

mrtoofay

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2012
california
um... I understand they are already a lot of them in the wild down there. But releasing them into the wild is still a big no no. Not only releasing an invasive species, but also introducing new diseases and parasites.

I really hope you meant releasing it to LFS where it came from....

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Well actually its called the Florida Common pleco, i caught it in the wild, and i can assure you there was no diseases. Usually i do not release animals back in to the wild, but this is a different story... So from my research it didnt say this fish needed to be destroyed if found in the wild and doesnt say they are much of an issue... I just wanted to release back where i found it in the first place, the only thing they even eat is detritus, and most also contained algae, sand, small freshwater bivalves, water fleas, and decaying matter, which isnt very harmful, mostly jut helpful if you ask me... Sorry if you dont approve though, i might also mention it lives in a closed freshwater canal.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
pickup another 180 Saturday, not a tall like my oscar tank, be great for the jags, they about grown out of the 90g.

no full tank pics?

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Sorry here ya go.

Heres the devil in his lair.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store