• Total voters

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Seriously. Are people really arguing about the possible details of a hypothetical law?

In my experience, policymakers create laws in reaction to failures in the market (or in the case fish and animals, hobbyists).

The more that we hobbyists police ourselves and demonstrate that we're responsible, law-abiding and otherwise positive for society, the less that policymakers will feel obligated to make laws that will, inevitably, be imperfect.

Matt
It is better to have a plan for the possibility then to get caught off guard. More bans come all the time (NYC was just last year) and for rays all we need is some senator who watched crocodile hunter say.. Oh stingrays they kill....

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Same here in Nevada since our legistlators are not smart enough to come up with their own laws, just copy CA

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I would go with number 2 and let my fish friends wonder why they can't come over anymore. Then when other people asked I would use latin names.
You can own any hot reptile you want here. I was in a store selling albino cobras for $59.95 as long as you were 21. I think the law only requires 18.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
not broadcast on the internet? that be about it.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I would go with number 2 and let my fish friends wonder why they can't come over anymore. Then when other people asked I would use latin names.
You can own any hot reptile you want here. I was in a store selling albino cobras for $59.95 as long as you were 21. I think the law only requires 18.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Lucky! That's the thing I really wanna get into too!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store