Bahia Kelberi + 2 Spot Orino Grow Out ..

DammitKhoa

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2011
MD
I picked up a couple 2spots too. I had them for two days before I left for Chicago.. left them in the care of my mother and astonishingly, they were fine. One is eating bloodworms just fine. The other, not so much and is a little smaller now, compared to the one that's eating.

Since they're so small they were tough to train in my larger tank so they're in my 10 gallon until they get a couple inches bigger... only thing is they're readjusting to THIS new tank now and not eating :duh: once they settle in, it'll be a much steadier ride..

dangerhack, if you don't mind, we should all post picture of our 2 spots as they grow older. that way, we can compare their growth & colors :)

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
One 2 spot died.. So now I'm down to 3 kels an 1 2 spot. Feeding them Rosie's an guppies for. Week or so gonna plump them up can see another one die I was so upset.. The kels eat almost anything the 2 spot still shy an have him divided

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Sorry for your loss. You know how it died?

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
No clue man an he was eating an no
Sign of stress or ich or anything.. The one that barely eats an hides lives on though ..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Isn't it ironic.....don't you think? A little tooooooo Ironic....and, yeah, I really do think.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/

DammitKhoa

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2011
MD
sorry bout ur orino. whats the temp in the tank? were u feeding it feeders?

one of mine wasn't eating, passed away. luckily AS still had a couple left. they're all doing well with FD bloodworms

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store