MMA News and Notes

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
WOW, man I was shocked. man good job by Johnson.

I love the resurgence of Anthony Johnson and Robbie lawler. guys that had good careers early on, then as the competition gets better they seem to get passed up by newer talent, then from no where they just make some adjustments in their personal life and their career and finds that missing piece they needed to take their game to another level and here Robbie is as the new champ and rumble now gets the next crack at the title.

I would not have put money on Johnson. I like gus, but I'm really happy for rumble and that there is a new face to fight the champ. I would be so stoked if Johnson became champ

alliance mma's two top light heavyweights got upset tonight

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm guessing this was a pay per view card?

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
The last card was free. A good card with lots of finishes.

Anderson vs Diaz this weekend. It looks like another good card.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i'm just excited to see the spider back in action. and it is a fun matchup.

i'll be streaming it though as it's a ppv event.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
has any of you guys seen or heard of the movie Foxcatcher?

it's based on a true story about a gold medalist in wrestling who had a couple mma fights and his coach have a fall out and tragedy happens,..........

the guy fought once in the ufc way back

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
diaz vs Anderson silva tonight!

Weidman out of vitor fight coming up, jacare vs romero scrapped and mir vs bigfoot scrapped. this event will be at the staple center. me and my brothers were so close to purchasing tickets, I backed out. so glad I decided not to go, the card is half of what it would've been. they were a little disappointed because they decided not to go since I wasn't going. now they're gonna thank me

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Since I've never been, I would've just bought scalped tickets late and gone anyways. There's probably plenty of people with your same disappointed attitude selling tickets cheap right now.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've heard of Foxcatcher and have been meaning to see it.Its also about a rich guy in Pennsvlvania named DuPont who sponsors the wrestlers and has a training facility on his property.He'd become a bit of a weirdo as he would hang around the wrestlers and drive around on his property in a tank or some other military vehicle.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store