100 Gallon vivarium

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Would pretty much any tree frog be good with fish or should i stay away from some of them?
Tree frogs are for the most part insectivores so fish would be safe it that aspect. If you're talking in terms of toxins, I don't think any of the frogs I listed excrete anything that would harm fish as far as I know

snakefin

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Random Location.
Did you remove the hydroballs? Don't think it's a good idea to remove that. Well, either way the idea is to prevent like deadspots and stagnant water in the vivarium. Usually, the hydroball area is blotted out with some sort of paint, acrylic glue. Something like that.

Firebellied toads are really toxic, so in a vivarium with limited amounts of water I really wouldn't quite suggest them.

thatrandomfishkeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Did you remove the hydroballs? Don't think it's a good idea to remove that. Well, either way the idea is to prevent like deadspots and stagnant water in the vivarium. Usually, the hydroball area is blotted out with some sort of paint, acrylic glue. Something like that.

Firebellied toads are really toxic, so in a vivarium with limited amounts of water I really wouldn't quite suggest them.
Nope, the hydroballs are still in there, theyre just hidden now

thatrandomfishkeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Little bit of an update for those of you interested... got a few new plants, did some rearranging and fixed some issues with wicking. So, im gonna give it another month or two to make sure i dont run across any other problems. I plan on getting a few more small plants to fill in the middle. Lemme know what yall think and leave some more suggestions on critters for the tank, preferrably lizards if yall can think of some!

uploadfromtaptalk1416979174649.jpg

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Still looking good

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store