VOTE: Official MFK T-Shirt Design Competition

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Totskie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Totskieland
To be honest, nobody's gonna rock any of these shirts! You should extend the deadline and maybe someone will come up with a better design. The loach, #1, is the only one that looks like a shirt design, but it still looks amateurish cause it doesn't have any design concept on it.

Also, people shouldn't use pics that they didn't take themselves cause that's copyright infringement.

Just a professional artists opinion, that's all.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Totskie;3198073; said:
To be honest, nobody's gonna rock any of these shirts! You should extend the deadline and maybe someone will come up with a better design. The loach, #1, is the only one that looks like a shirt design, but it still looks amateurish cause it doesn't have any design concept on it.

Also, people shouldn't use pics that they didn't take themselves cause that's copyright infringement.

JMO,many of those shirts look way better than any shirts i wear.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Totskie;3198073;3198073 said:

wtf? :screwy: who died and made you designer queen of MFK? speak for yourself. id wear those shirts. and id especially wear #2

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
My god what do I vote for. I have voted in just about every contest since I've been here and usually it's cut and dry who the winner is. Maybe the ocasional tie but for real this one is off the hook. I'll have to sit and ponder this one for awhile. I think the top 5 at LEAST should be made into shirts no matter who they are. these designs are sweet.

Reefscape

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault....
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
Totskie;3198073; said:

jcardona1;3198090; said:
wtf? :screwy: who died and made you designer queen of MFK? speak for yourself. id wear those shirts. and id especially wear #2
LMFAO :ROFL:....pawwnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd

cichlid_starter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2009
Indianapolis
I was torn between 1 and 9. Went with 9. It would look better on more people. It's more universal. But 1 was cool. Nice work to whoever did that.

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
Boy, what's up with all the critics? This is/was suppose to be something fun to do to show off your creative side for the sight we love. Not everyone who entered went to art school to learn about what works and what doesn't in the printing industry.

I wasn't even going to enter this contest but since I am a graphic designer by trade I though I'd be a fool not to give it a shot. I'm a procrastinator so I made mine on my lunch break in under 20 minutes the day before it was due. I thought it turned out alright and I could careless if it does good or bad (even though it's in 3rd place right now). So maybe you critics should have thrown something together instead of *****ing. If I can do it in 20 minutes you guys should be able to make a killer one in under 10 mintues, right?

Anyways this is suppose to be fun so vote and then you can go back to sipping your mocha chai latte.

Reefscape

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault....
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
Vicious_Fish;3198151; said:
Boy, what's up with all the critics? This is/was suppose to be something fun to do to show off your creative side for the sight we love. Not everyone who entered went to art school to learn about what works and what doesn't in the printing industry.

I wasn't even going to enter this contest but since I am a graphic designer by trade I though I'd be a fool not to give it a shot. I'm a procrastinator so I made mine on my lunch break in under 20 minutes the day before it was due. I thought it turned out alright and I could careless if it does good or bad (even though it's in 3rd place right now). So maybe you critics should have thrown something together instead of *****ing. If I can do it in 20 minutes you guys should be able to make a killer one in under 10 mintues, right?

Anyways this is suppose to be fun so vote and then you can go back to sipping your mocha chai latte.
Spot on, agreed....

Lets move away from critising peoples work folks and keep the comp enjoyable for everyone....

Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store