True green terror (A. Stalsbergi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenTerror7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
So cal/ LAX
Looking to buy one or possibly multiple "true" green terrors. Not looking for the gts with orange fins but the gts with white trimmed fins and distinctive body markings. If you or anyone you know is looking to sell, I'm looking to buy at any size. Feel free to text me at 310-425-2858 or pm. Thank you

GreenTerror7

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
So cal/ LAX
Willing to trade a decent sized gold Saum (6-7 inches), jaguar/ manguenese (4-5 inches), and a polleni (6-7) inches. The polleni is a little beat up as he was a "rescue" but other than the pollenis nipped fins, all fish are in great health and showing great colors.

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
Just putting this out there so you don't get taken. There are white saum false green terrors as well.As you know you are looking for Andinoacara stalsbergi. But the false green terror is Andinoacara rivulatus comes in both orange and white saum. If you don't know the difference google it there are some easy ways to tell. If you already knew this sorry to waste you time. Good luck with your find I believe Jeff Rapps gets them in from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store