Who is ready for war?

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
maybe ours' are a little more organized. we follow a schedule of games/activities, some times piñata, and then the cake/eating/opening of presents are last
Is this so you can grab your gift and split if the party sucks?

Whatttt. Homosexual*
yup, there's even a bio media ((alfa grog) al***rog) that gets filtered so you have to seperate the name, and can't post links.
some people gotta ruin it for everyone.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I find it funny those words are blocked/banned but the subject itself is not. What about lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender? Why are those not blocked/banned? I may be wrong but I don't believe the G one is offensive. I can see the F one. Really, strange that I went to school with someone who's last name was the F one

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
I find it funny those words are blocked/banned but the subject itself is not.
might want to re-read the TOU

The following topics & content are prohibited from the Lounge. Any attempt to circumvent the filters will result in corrective actions:
Drugs & alcohol
Guns/firearms
Political topics that are unrelated to the fish-keeping hobby.
Profanity
Religion
Sexual & explicit content
Restrictions also pertain to any embedded or linked media. Check it before importing it into MFK.

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
it does, but that's not all it means. all pics and links are content, not all content are pics and links.

cookie-monster-cupcake--large-msg-130275094958.jpg

cookie-monster-cupcake--large-msg-130275094958.jpg

Nigelk8485

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2014
Louisville, KY
I don't find the g word offensive. But I'm one that uses it to reference something that's dumb as well. I know some that as an act of rebellion will say "that's so straight" instead of "that's so g.."

Also I meant to throw this in earlier, on the show they will make cupcakes out of like BBQ ribs, steak, oysters, tilapia. Pretty trippy stuff.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store