HR 669 is dead.

Perentie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2010
QLD, Australia
You guys in america are so lucky, 
Here in australia almost all good fish, reptiles and amphibians are banned. All nonnative reptiles and amphibians are banned and most nonative monster fish are banned.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Seriously? what have we got to be jealous about? Here in Aus we have a huge variety of amazing reptiles, amphibians, Monster native fish, birds etc etc, Why do you think so many people from other countries including the US illegally import Australian reptiles

oscar fish lover2000

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2012
australia
Seriously? what have we got to be jealous about? Here in Aus we have a huge variety of amazing reptiles, amphibians, Monster native fish, birds etc etc, Why do you think so many people from other countries including the US illegally import Australian reptiles
We do have an amazing variety of animals but most of the monster freshwater fish are too big to keep as pets! How could someone house a 6 foot murray cod or barramundi? There are a few exceptions, like the frogs, turtles, most birds and small lizards, but it's very hard to chose monster fish that are not too big! You're right in a sense we do have great wildlife here, kangaroos sometimes come into my front yard and there is a pair of wedge tailed eagles nesting in a tree not far from my house. But i meant that it is very hard to keep exotic animals from other countries here.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store