Moving Fish From tank to tank help!

BayArea_510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
$.HAYWARD CA
008.JPG
Hey so ima start breeding some of my fish but idk what to move and stuff,
so i have a pair of red istlanums 5" , trio of synspiluums 7",5",4', a 4" pair of nics , 8" pair of wild festae , and a pair of bifax parrot , and a rtm pair but i dont wanna breed no more rtm,

so i have 2 tanks available to breed , i have a 72 g , and a 30g , so what do you think i should do

i was thinking of the festae in the 72 g and maybe throwing in trio if synspillums in with them or the red istlanums and what ever breeds first stay in there and i just remove the other fish out ,, and for the 30g i was thinking of maybe throwing istlanum in there but i have no experience with istlanum aggression during breeding and i dont want them killing each other , What should i do? what ever doesnt go in 72 or 30 will just continu to live in my 180g

P.s The to tanks shown currently have no fish in them

008.JPG

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Festae in 72, nics in 30 and the rest in 180. You may need to add dithers in with festae tho, so if you have anything you don't mind gettin beat on or killed, I would use them. It's better them then loosing festae due to aggression. The istlanums will be aggressive too but will do better in the 180 with the community. If things get out of hand in there, have a divider and drop it when they're in a corner. Just until u can pull fry then put things back to normal

BayArea_510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
$.HAYWARD CA
Festae in 72, nics in 30 and the rest in 180. You may need to add dithers in with festae tho, so if you have anything you don't mind gettin beat on or killed, I would use them. It's better them then loosing festae due to aggression. The istlanums will be aggressive too but will do better in the 180 with the community. If things get out of hand in there, have a divider and drop it when they're in a corner. Just until u can pull fry then put things back to normal
thanks bro , guess it time to go to my lfs and buy some convicts and nics for dithers

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store