Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It should but it doesn't when I consider that this guy was riding around on NYC public transportation.He could have sneezed particles or droplets and infected quite a few people...that's like a recipe for an epidemic.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
It should but it doesn't when I consider that this guy was riding around on NYC public transportation.He could have sneezed particles or droplets and infected quite a few people...that's like a recipe for an epidemic.
Except what ? Half dozen or dozen people infected that have traveled freely or even visited fam members, not a SINGLE one of them had gotten sick? it's as you said, people that are working CLOSELY who are getting sick. I'll worry when someone random actually catches it. It tell me it's not as easily transmitted as people are lead to believe

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....and how long do they recommend for suspected cases to be quarantined,twenty to forty days is it?If someone picks up anything it might take about that long before any symptoms begin to show.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
....and how long do they recommend for suspected cases to be quarantined,twenty to forty days is it?If someone picks up anything it might take about that long before any symptoms begin to show.
How long has Duncan been here? How long has the epidemic been going with people allowed to travel freely? Yet not a single person has caught it from a plane, taxi, grocery cart etc. Everyone needs to calm down.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL maybe so....and I'm gonna leave any further speculation to that other thread where they've been going on and on about it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store