NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
Kudos to you for not understanding what I posted. I meant the people who jump on the people who don't support the g@y community. They like to make issues where there isn't. I didn't say anything about others discussing it. It wasn't until further down in the posts that I felt it ran it's course here.
yeah.my bad for re hashing it yet again.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
The GIANTS Hired Ben McAdoo as the new O coord so we’ll have to see how Big Blue adapts to this new style of play. I have my reservations about Ely being able to get rid of the ball fast enough to be effective in a West Coast type of scheme but who knows. Cruz will be good IMO playing that type of offence. Over all I think they will be better then they were last year, don’t have to improve much for that however. If this new system clicks they should be able to get back into contention. It’s way too early from me to make any useful predictions about any team at this point. I do expect the Santa Clara Phony Niners to come out swinging this year, watch Miami and a decline of the Pats in the AFC East.
they can't block so quick timing patterns could really help. can't count them out yet.I think the niners will take a step back.last year was devastating for them.I thought the pats would fall before but that didn't happen.they have the best coach.
miami is always supposed to be better.just like the bucs but whats lovie done?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
do we all agree the 49ers had a down year last year? so some of you are predicting an even further drop while addressing their issues, new life from a new stadium and a young QB who gained needed experience and new weapons?

Or do you just look at where they finished last year (one pass from the superbowl) while ignoring the subpar reg season and downgrade them?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
do we all agree the 49ers had a down year last year? so some of you are predicting an even further drop while addressing their issues, new life from a new stadium and a young QB who gained needed experience and new weapons?

Or do you just look at where they finished last year (one pass from the superbowl) while ignoring the subpar reg season and downgrade them?

A down year?one play from the s.b.?
thats heart breaking,coach seemed to loose respect in the offseason with the whole new deal bull,not to mention one of their star players actin a total fool.These things don't make a team better.Lost a couple guys in the secondary.It doesn't take much in the NFL.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yes, you need to take into consideration how they faired in the regular season IMO. Any team can get hot and have a good finish (note all the teams winning superbowls from low seeds). Isn't that what preseason power rankings is predicting, the team best equipped to take on most other teams week in and week out? not who will get hot and win it all in 6 months. Whos acting a fool? Vernon Davis showed up to camp as scheduled. Kap didnt do anything wrong. Seems a non issue

Yes you would know how little it takes to fall from grace though. You guys do it every 2-3 years lol

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey

All teams even the winner of the Super Bowl have areas that need to be addressed during the off season. The 9ers were a solid team last year, sure they had rough patches but overall finishing a heart beat away from the big show against a team that wasn’t to be denied is no small feat. Unless you win the whole thing every team can go back and say “only if I had that one game back” or one play went differently or one penalty wasn’t called one field goal made………etc. It’s a game of inches for sure. The GIANTS had a bad year it’s difficult for me to say the 9ers had an off year. It didn’t end the way the fans would have hoped and there were struggles along the way but they overcame them for the most part. An off year? No not in my opinion.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
hmmm, maybe I'm in the minority then with the 49ers season. I saw a team struggle offensively and then get lukewarm/almost hot at just the right time. They didn't seem to really get rolling IMO. not the way we know theyre capable of. You guys realize only 2 WRs even scored and one TE? One of those WRs missed a crapload of games and the other cant get separation. Throw in all the games aldon smith missed and the trouble with the secondary. I'm expecting a formidable 49ers team this year. A team that could make last year seem like a down year lol

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I sure hope so. They better at least not lose to Denver when I see them play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store