ACA Cichlid Convention Trip Video

marconi

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Did this video when I went down to the ACA Convention a couple weeks ago. Awesome event with loads and loads of cichlids and fish. Video is a collage of clips showing the event and fish. I'm working on a slip show of all the fish I took pictures of...hopefully out soon.

[video=youtube;g2SDqIJaTpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2SDqIJaTpA[/video]

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Very nice and well done vid!

Not great in glass bangers the convention, I see...

Over your side of the pond africans, as here, still take supremacy, right? ( a pity, imho....)

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
There are some really nice New World fish (some of them mine :)) in the show...just not the video!

The convention was a lot of fun and it's great to see so much support and enthusiasm for a true hobby organization like the ACA.

Matt

Very nice and well done vid!

Not great in glass bangers the convention, I see...

Over your side of the pond africans, as here, still take supremacy, right? ( a pity, imho....)

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
WOW... Looks like a good time, I will have to watch for the next one to come around and check that out for myself!! I see you had a pretty good ride to get there as well!! Thank you for sharing this with us.

marconi

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
WOW... Looks like a good time, I will have to watch for the next one to come around and check that out for myself!! I see you had a pretty good ride to get there as well!! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Thanks for watching :) Took 9 hours there and 8 back...nice little road trip :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store