Hi all

crazyfreak204

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2011
Canada
Well I haventbeen on here for long time unfortunately I no longer have any of the boys now and the five diplos that I was going to put into the big tank have also passed away on me while I was out of town working .on the upside my channa sp assam and gachua and stewartii are doing great

Sent from my SGH-I337M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bottles

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2007
canada
Sorry to hear that. Good to hear that the rest are well.
What are your plans for the big tank?

fishyman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
Singapore
Well I haventbeen on here for long time unfortunately I no longer have any of the boys now and the five diplos that I was going to put into the big tank have also passed away on me while I was out of town working .on the upside my channa sp assam and gachua and stewartii are doing great

Sorry to hear that but... what exactly happened to the diplos --- did they die of disease??

Any plans of getting giant snakeheads and diplos?

crazyfreak204

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2011
Canada
I have no idea what happened to the boys or the diplos I checked my water and everything was good there were no marks on the fish either so I have no idea .my roomate text me the one night said the diplos were jumping alot like something was spooking them and then the next morning two were dead and then that night the other three died so I have no clue what happened to them .as for the big tank I dont know what im going to do I think im just going to shut it down for a while as I will be moving soon but im still undecided

Joao M

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2010
Portugal
Sad news...Your boys where an icon in the snakehead forum. And diplos are...diplos. Difficult to match.
While you decide what to do have fun with the andrao, gachua and stewardtii. They are also very rewarding!

follen

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2008
england
This is such a shame loved all of your big guys. One day I will have an identical set up to what you had with 2-3 big micros. Good luck for the future can't wait to see what u feel it with now.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Sorry for the loss.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK