The Walking Dead

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Did they make any books that have all the comics in them? Or do I have to find every comic they made

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
yes they do have them in books now. I seen some a while ago at target. it was a thick book so it probably had like, I don't know, at least 20-30 issues in the one book. I skimmed thru it real quick so I know they were the exact same thing as the comics I read

anyways, as far as the episode goes, I enjoyed it too. this season looks promising. especially since the story is moving along. us readers know what should be coming up.

and I agree about spoiler alerts. they mentioned last week that they will be weaving closer the comics and show so talking about the comics will likely give away spoilers if they really do do what they said they'd do.

spoiler for those who haven't seen the episode yet:

in the basement scene, I immediately guessed that bob got bit by the underwater walker. they didn't show him get bit or reveal bite marks but I guessed it anyways. I told my wife as we were watching, "i bet bob got bit."

I didn't tie that into the comics though, I had forgotten what happened to Dale in the comics. I mean I remember, but forgot about what borg mentioned about dale being bitten first, then being in despair and wondering off which led to his capture.

anyways, I have complained many times about Tyreese's character. I don't like what they are doing with him. he's totally different in the comics and was never a whiny little babysitter. very disappointing. I still don't like Abraham. he was my favorite character in the comics and they are not doing him any justice on the show. really bummed about these two on the show. and freakin Tyreese didn't kill that guy!!! that pissed me off kind of. on the talking dead the guy who played Tyreese said that the character thought he killed him. but that's just stupid. he should have made sure he killed him. another dumb thing is when they showed a glimpse of the dude Tyreese thought he killed, his face was all clean. dude should be bruised up but he looked like a million bucks at the Bob-BQ

was I the only one that immediately thought bob got hit in the head by Morgan? he was wearing a hoodie so that came to mind right away. but obviously I was wrong. I was laughing out loud when they were eating bob for some reason. just found it funny.

anyways, the show has really dropped the ball on Maggie. like, she totally just doesn't give a rat's arse about beth. they should at least show some short dialogue between her and daryl or something that tells us that Maggie remembers that she has a freakin sister. they did at the beginning of the premiere with literally one line but still. I would've liked to see more emphasis.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
comic book discussion, definitely spoilers,..........

for the readers, do you guys think they will spend this whole season with the group fighting the termites? we know that this fight has to be resolved before they get on their way to Alexandria. we also know that Negan will not be in this season. although there is contradicting rumors, I feel that Negan may make an appearance at the end. that's my guess. they may show him or if not him, show some Saviors shortly just right at the end. I'm excited for to see Jesus and of course Negan

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Michionnes got a nice lil booty, you notice that KRICH?
I did not...now,yet another reason to re watch...I did notice that she seemed a little over dramatic or exaggerated when she would kill a walker,did anyone else? I hope she finds another sword.It's part of her character like Rick and his perpetually loaded six shooter....or Darryl's Hyperion bow.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I did not...now,yet another reason to re watch...I did notice that she seemed a little over dramatic or exaggerated when she would kill a walker,did anyone else? I hope she finds another sword.It's part of her character like Rick and his perpetually loaded six shooter....or Darryl's Hyperion bow.
Yeah i agree. I did like the discussion about it her history with the sword though but yes please remarry the samurai with her sword

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Its funny that Michionne is willing to say she misses Andrea and Herschel but no one has the balls to bring up Beth. The actors have implied that theres just so much going on that they don't want to bring up a sore subject and relive it if its bad news.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's as if they've written her off...including Daryl until he saw that car zoom by that she was last seen speeding off in.It looks like they are all about to be sit up into different situations again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store