Anyone Excited For The Iphone 6?

MilitantPotato

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2006
Missouri, USA
Not that i care much about smart phones, but there's some fairly amusing youtube video of the i phone plus being easily bent until it breaks. Apparently the smaller one isn't as easily bent, but the guy tried a few other new phones and nothing happened.

Sent from my LG-E980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Not that i care much about smart phones, but there's some fairly amusing youtube video of the i phone plus being easily bent until it breaks. Apparently the smaller one isn't as easily bent, but the guy tried a few other new phones and nothing happened.

Sent from my LG-E980 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Propaganda IMO. As soon as all this crap started flowing, Consumer Reports did a bend test on all popular models of smartphones. The iphone 6 falls smack dab in the middle. Some were better, some were worse. They are rated for 50lbs of force, but withstood almost 80 lbs. It was shown that the plus actually performed better than the regular 6.

For people that are so proud to own Android because "any logical person should want it", they sure put a lot of effort into trying to make the iphone look bad. If Android phones were so much better, you shouldn't have to say anything.

MilitantPotato

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2006
Missouri, USA
Propaganda IMO. As soon as all this crap started flowing, Consumer Reports did a bend test on all popular models of smartphones. The iphone 6 falls smack dab in the middle. Some were better, some were worse. They are rated for 50lbs of force, but withstood almost 80 lbs. It was shown that the plus actually performed better than the regular 6.

For people that are so proud to own Android because "any logical person should want it", they sure put a lot of effort into trying to make the iphone look bad. If Android phones were so much better, you shouldn't have to say anything.
Fair enough, I didn't do any fact checking. Just came up on Youtube's most popular section and I've the flu.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
You nailed it, Bobby!

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
Its a common knowledge that Samsung copies Apple in a number of areas.

A friend of mine's wife works for a component maker for Apple...Strangely, Samsung called them up for the identical part, even though the parts are unmarked when shipped to Apple...Samsung would not have known unless they xrayed the part.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store