Catfish, Plecos, Clown Knife PU only Canandaigua NY 14424

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
well its a historical house so they dont want water damage on the wood and if you have a swsimming pool over 2' deep you have to have a permit and i would new some new electrical service. it would have been an easy fix to be up to code if it wasnt a historical desiganted house but they wont let me fill any new tanks and want what i have running gone so im getting rid of everything so i can save up to move. if we dont get rid of everything the landlord will evict us after code enforcement shuts the electric off to the basement or whatever they said they are going to do. either way if the fish are stiff there the landlord gets fined, electric gets cut off and we get evicted so i need to get rid of everything asap or euthanize before code enforcement gets there.

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
well its a historical house so they dont want water damage on the wood and if you have a swsimming pool over 2' deep you have to have a permit and i would new some new electrical service. it would have been an easy fix to be up to code if it wasnt a historical desiganted house but they wont let me fill any new tanks and want what i have running gone so im getting rid of everything so i can save up to move. if we dont get rid of everything the landlord will evict us after code enforcement shuts the electric off to the basement or whatever they said they are going to do. either way if the fish are stiff there the landlord gets fined, electric gets cut off and we get evicted so i need to get rid of everything asap or euthanize before code enforcement gets there.
Wow... that is the craziest thing I have ever heard of!!! I thought we live in America where they can't come in your home and tell you what you can and can't have...Really a fish tank?? Do they know the water stays in the tank and not on the floor??LOL...
I have 17 tanks running in my home right now everything from a 540 gallon to a 20 gal. I would love for some ***HOLE to try to tell me I can't have them.... I would be in jail and they would be in the Hospital, if they were lucky!!!
Im really sorry to hear what they are doing to you and I wish you and the fish lots of luck!!

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
Wow... that is the craziest thing I have ever heard of!!! I thought we live in America where they can't come in your home and tell you what you can and can't have...Really a fish tank?? Do they know the water stays in the tank and not on the floor??LOL...
I have 17 tanks running in my home right now everything from a 540 gallon to a 20 gal. I would love for some ***HOLE to try to tell me I can't have them.... I would be in jail and they would be in the Hospital, if they were lucky!!!
Im really sorry to hear what they are doing to you and I wish you and the fish lots of luck!!

Thanks. Guess living in the worst county in the worst state sucks lol. I will never get a house that is a "historical" house after this. Too much politics. Just worried about getting rid of the big fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store