TL's 13,000 Gallon Pond Bi-Yearly Maintenance

RMonsters

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2013
Trinidad
U can either feed them Hikari Koi pellets or even cheaper: MISAKI koi pellets...both still high quality but cheaper...
Ok thanks. I bought the YFS Floating Monster Pellets and they love it. So they are eating that as well as Hikari Carnisticks.

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
Ok thanks. I bought the YFS Floating Monster Pellets and they love it. So they are eating that as well as Hikari Carnisticks.
Sweet sounds good bro...but yeh when they get even bigger those carnisticks may break the bank haha...unless you are LOADED ;)

RMonsters

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2013
Trinidad
The Carnisticks are really for the Arowana but I also feed the paimas some too.
BTW are Spotted Gars easy to care for.

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
Tl! I love your videos! You were the youtuber that got me hooked into fish keeping!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
The Carnisticks are really for the Arowana but I also feed the paimas some too.
BTW are Spotted Gars easy to care for.
sweet! and yehh gars are all pretty easy as long as u give them tonnes of space...in small tanks they tend to bash the walls and injure their spines/snouts....

Tl! I love your videos! You were the youtuber that got me hooked into fish keeping!

THANKSSS and people like you are the reason why i make vids :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Your ponds amazing , that filter system is doing you proud its so clear in the vid you can see every fish , I'd love to have a setup like this but I dont have to space , money or climate :( one day one day when my lottery winnings land :D

Andrink

Jardini
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2013
My dream is to get a 13000 gallon pond like yours tl! Then I could keep my jardini happy! Currently I have one in a 75 gallon which I'm upgrading to a 225. Or if I'm lucky, my father might decide to make some 400 gallon corner tank. I don't know how you can pet your arowana, I'm too afraid to because I think my jardini might take off my finger. I've seen those teeth inside its jaw, is it really dangerous to pet an arowana tl?

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
My dream is to get a 13000 gallon pond like yours tl! Then I could keep my jardini happy! Currently I have one in a 75 gallon which I'm upgrading to a 225. Or if I'm lucky, my father might decide to make some 400 gallon corner tank. I don't know how you can pet your arowana, I'm too afraid to because I think my jardini might take off my finger. I've seen those teeth inside its jaw, is it really dangerous to pet an arowana tl?

Haha i dont think its that dangerous... just dont pet them near their mouths... jars dont like to be pet tho. only silvers... a 220 gal tank will be perfect for your jar. keep at it bro :)

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store