Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I hope not, Vince doesn't support that stuff. He wants the attention. Where's Darrren Young?.... buried.

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
First pro wrestling finishing move called the reverse cowgirl. Seriously though, good for Michael Sam. I hope the Jets pick him up. If anyone can bring out his Defensive potential, it would be Rex Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
You know Vince invited Michael Sam right?
That's why I said it they way I did. Vince only did it for the media attention. Vince, personally, is against that stuff(He's a hard core repub)

Edit: In other news, Anyone notice yellow Miz? Yes, they painted his whole body yellow(maybe a cheap tan job?) as part of his gimmick. Also Damon Sandow has posted "pay attention" something will happen soon. As Sandow is currently Miz's stuntdouble, I can only guess that he gets the belt from Ziggler instead of Miz.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I recorded RAW and haven't gotten around to watching it yet but I will check for Miz's yellowness later lol....In other news,Jeff Jarrett has joined the Bullet Club.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
You know Vince invited Michael Sam right?
According to wrestling news it was Stephine who invited him.

Exhibiting class and dignity rarely shown in professional sports, Michael Sam, WWE invites you to next Monday's Raw to speak of your struggles to succeed, lessons you have learned along the way, the courage it takes to be yourself and the prospects of your continued journey.

You are a role model, who, by example, can encourage everyone to stand up and openly be themselves.

Signed, Stephanie McMahon CBO, WWE
But we don't know what happens behind the scene.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep,inviting Sam is just a tactic to hold onto the few viewers Vince can that usually watches but now will forgo RAW for Monday Night Football.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Ugh, Dallas signed Sam as defensive line depth. He's already reported to practice. This lowers the chance of him showing up on RAW

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store