Adding Another Filter

Just got the Sunsun up and running, right now it is flowing 135GPH. For media the bottom tray has one coarse and two fine sunsun pads, the middle tray has two 500 gram boxes of Biomax, and the top tray has two packs of Biomax that came with the ac110's, and one more fine sunsun pad on top of them. It is only there's because they are new and I did not want to take a chance on anything getting in the motor.

For what it is worth, the Filstar is now flowing 170GPH, so we will see if the Sunsun goes up a little after it has been running for a while.

Hopefully with the GPH being what it is on the sunsun the 9 watt UV light will actually work.
I appreciate your dedication to filtration. :)

Jaws Fan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2014
Pennsylvania
The Sunsun has been running now for just under two weeks and my aquarium has never looked this good in the 6 years it has been setup! In fact I like the Sunsun so much that I purchased another one for under $47.00 shipped, maybe I'll replace my Magnum 350 on my salt tank, or just keep for future use. Now if I can get the AC110's from making bubbles I'll be set.

This setup is in my basement, now that it looks this good I would love to mave it to my living room.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store