The Poster Above you was Banned...

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
GUYS! you're off topic. it's supposed to be "I will remember the member (if ever banned) for_____"
fill in the blank.

Uh, Kells' exact directions "How would you remember them?

Let's try to keep it on topic and no flaming!!"
Pet Spoiler will be remembered as;

That member who always tried to keep this thread on topic :)

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
ecoli, I will remember him for never being able to net a live fish out of his 300G tank.

telling mrfishy if things go wrong on visit w/gf to just keep his head low and run in a serpentine pattern. LOL

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
fat Homer, remembered for his polleni. his planted tank (SO mushy sentimental). Surprise! he's a photog, duh.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I am abandoning Kells' "the member above you" pattern. too hard & too fast posting.

ecoli, my asian adopted kin.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
LOL
Eddie remembered as all the girls' legend, in his own mind.
and so cute in his flannel shirt, but looking like he didn't want to be seen with the guys in NW meet group photo.

Calihawk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Uh huh, I got penalty points for using %$&# and etc. with my first letter stating a profanity. I didn't even type profanity just an implications, OH WELL, its not my sight and I know Admins are doing their darnest to help kid's minds innocent but that was a bit too far.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
Uh huh, I got penalty points for using %$&# and etc. with my first letter stating a profanity. I didn't even type profanity just an implications, OH WELL, its not my sight and I know Admins are doing their darnest to help kid's minds innocent but that was a bit too far.
banned for getting penalty points.. LOL ( yes i cant sleep right now lol )

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Livebearer freak will always be remembered for his Journal in the Lounge Section of this site...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store