My community tank

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
Amazing tank!! Your sump has me inspired for when I design my sumps! Beautiful fish!! Also love the Scat! I am considering trying a Ruby Scat in my large cichlid tank I am building, and seeing how it does.

Would you mind giving a diagram of how you have your sump divided up? Did you divide it with glass? How does the water flow through the planted part?

SKD

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2013
India
Amazing tank!! Your sump has me inspired for when I design my sumps! Beautiful fish!! Also love the Scat! I am considering trying a Ruby Scat in my large cichlid tank I am building, and seeing how it does.

Would you mind giving a diagram of how you have your sump divided up? Did you divide it with glass? How does the water flow through the planted part?
thanks @Qua vadis for liking my setup n fish, give me 1-2 days i will upload my sump close up pics with diagram,
i divided my sump by glass ,almost half of sump tank is planted and half for filtration ,from return pump i have 2 outlets one goes to main tank and other to planted section so i can control water passing through planted sectn .

Nice clicks ...sump is as gud as a full fledged planted setup ..
thanks buddy for liking it..

SKD

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2013
India
FTS of my tank ,it is combination of desert and jungle :) planted section background is not covered completely ,for monitoring water level at pump section during summer and winter becoz of high evaporation,level of water at other part of the tank remain constant.
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA