Not open for further replies.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Someone needs to cover her lost wages then. I'm sure thats all its about. Money

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hello; At this point such compensation seems reasonable. I can not forsee how many people will be subject to mandatory quarantine. I imagine the NJ tent was used because they needed something quick, but they need a better facility to house people in during a quarantine.

Another way to look at it; If it turns out over time that a 21 day quarantine is indeed overkill then that can be walked back from. However if the lesser restrictions, voluntary self monitoring and isolation, that many authorities favor turn out over time not to work. In that case how do we walk back from that because such a failure will be due to the infection being spread?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Someone defying a quarantine, and the possibility of people letting this happen boggles my mind.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
How do you legally stop her? Consider it a matter of national security and arrest her while wearing a hazmat suit?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hello; it will be a state issue. If national the authorities, by their rhetoric, would have already lifted any quarantine. My guess is that there are public safety or public health statutes already on the books.

Back many decades ago I believe quarantine was used. I guess it fell out of favor as preventions for many of the diseases that triggered quarantine were developed.

As to enforcement; the police would likely be the agents used. I have no guess as to the amount of force that might be used. I do not get to pick witch laws to obey and figure that should apply to others.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Someone needs to cover her lost wages then. I'm sure thats all its about. Money
it's not about wages, she's not working now for money, but only at being an activist. has prior history with the CDC, and wants to make a big public & legal splash. To Be Obnoxious, she left home this morning just to take a long bike ride.
the other medical workers who returned from treating foreign ebola were not working at US medical facilities afterwards, for whatever reasons.
the Dr in NY with ebola was caught LYING. His public transit-pass usage history was searched, and only then did he admit how he went everywhere in public locally.

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
Yeah, they really need to get control of this woman. Lock her up at this point. What a C?$!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store