Man goes to jail for peeing on Alamo object

JedisonsDad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2012
Cannon AFB
Because all the links he posted had people protesting the Zimmerman verdict lol

Sorry, but to back things up I'd have to post links which as I already said would be too political. If you don't agree that extremism on either ends is a bad thing, which it is, then I have nothing left to say to you, other then go to your sides extremists (kkk, neo nazis) and see if you enjoy them. I sure as hell don't. I also don't pay much attention to every time some drunken college kid burns a flag, which is what the leftist extremists are. College kids who wake up and realize its stupid, hence why you don't see the Weather Underground anymore. The other side though, uneducated bumpkins who stick to their code of hate for life... Again I know what size of rather be on ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
If you think that the extremist version of the left is drunken college kids burning a flag, you are severely misinformed...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
By all means, inform away

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
You take the convince approach on everything. "All 35 of those links you posted proving me completely wrong and making me look like a complete fraud include atleast one mention of a hate group so no one pay attention to them."

"college kids burning flags is as American as baseball and apple pie. They usually sing koom-bye-ah while they do it, I'm only worried about hate groups that do it with a frownie face as they are the real threat."

"Look over they while I argue semantics"

I'm paraphrasing of coarse.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

badassissimo

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Mansfield, Louisiana, U.S.A.
No jail time. 18 months? Seriously? and 10 grand is beyond excessive. 1g MAX.

Freedom of expression. NO jail time no fine nothing.
Dude, have some pride and nationalism. Think motherland. Would you smile and let me go a second round if I peed on your mother? Can't believe you'd allow it.

JedisonsDad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2012
Cannon AFB
Dude, have some pride and nationalism. Think motherland. Would you smile and let me go a second round if I peed on your mother? Can't believe you'd allow it.
As ****ty as it sounds, their right to burn the American flag is their RIGHT. People like me fight for them to have that right, even if I don't agree with it. And no, I'm not some paper pusher.

For extremist left groups.... Black Panthers is one group. ELF (environmental liberation front) is another.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
NOW this thread is diamonds!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ask Eddie.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store