Should I get this L24 red fin cactus pleco?

Should I get this L24 red fin cactus pleco?

• YES

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
This is nice looking l24 for sure notice the red on the tail, pectoral fins, and pelvic fins not all l24 have this much red.

McPhish

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 7, 2014
MI
The L24 I received looked nothing like the one Mike posted on his last stock list thread. More grey than green, only red on caudal fin. No red on the pect, pelvic, and dorsal fins. The way he set up the post, I honestly thought I was receiving this exact L24.

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
You will not be disappionted in it. I remember when there was a ban a few years ago on plecos I would have given my right arm to own an L24.

lmt6600

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
Nunya
Google images for better comparison, I was not gonna take them, the long lyre tail of the l24 could easily get damaged.

Sent from my D5803 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mrtoofay

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2012
california
The L24 I received looked nothing like the one Mike posted on his last stock list thread. More grey than green, only red on caudal fin. No red on the pect, pelvic, and dorsal fins. The way he set up the post, I honestly thought I was receiving this exact L24.

I've learned my lesson as well. I always asked for picture of the exact fish I am purchasing. My last purchase with someone else, I asked for picture of the exact fish. He sent me a picture which I liked, and informed me that there's another just like it. Well, I did receive the one in the picture, but the other one was actually a totally different fish........

New rule for me, never trust any online vendors, ask for pictures for ALL of the fish I am buying.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store