Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
There are a few out in Missouri. I just read an article about a black lady who is pro Wilson, daughter of a civil rights activist, and just chose the rallying song for the pro Wilson rally. "Won't back down" by
Tom Petty :D
I'd really go to one if they had one in SoCal.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
But would you do it if yesterday didn't happen? Did you in August when the SHhhhh went down? Will you go March for the next officer in so cal that shoots someone?

Lol you're reacting to the overreacting. Idk about a hero but since day one I said brown had it coming to him for robbing that store and shoving the store clerk. Don't mean I need to worship Wilson though. He's just a man doing what he gets paid and is trained to do.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Beyond that, imo, Wilson said,
acting like that, disregarding people and law, doesn't fly. That's what I'm down with.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
So you'll go March the next time a criminal gets shot to support that officer? I'm confused at what supposedly is moving you.

A officer shot a man who had just robbed a store and tried to take his gun....so guy in Cali is inspired to show support.....after riots break out for the second time and not a moment before?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
If the evidence is as good as it is here, I'll be there.
My motivation is more screw people who act like that, screw people who riot for that pos.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yup I called it, you're reacting to the overreaction. Nothing wrong with that and atleast you admit it. Can't fix stupid though. No matter what people will believe what they want to believe

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
So Eddie, what do you think is going on with my Pandora. I haven't listened to it in like 3 months cause it keeps telling me my session is timed out. I've signed out multiple times, Idk what's goin on, it's still free right?

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I just don't know why NO media or community leaders, politicians or basically ANYone speaking on camera isn't just saying "Hey, Step #1 to surviving an encounter with LEO:
"If a patrol officer rolls up & asks you to get out the middle of the street & over onto to the sidewalk,... DON'T GO OVER & LEAN INSIDE HIS CAR, PUNCH ON HIM & WRESTLE FOR HIS GUN."
Then things might go a little better.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store