Any Wrestling Fans

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I think that was more lack of Diva depth ... other than Nattie, there was no one else credible to put it on during that time frame.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I happen to believe they become credible by showcasing and putting the belt on them, not the other way around. I mean Paige went from nobody to "she's good" in a moments notice

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Just the fact the belt is moving around lately is good. The long run AJ had was silly. Are they just suppose to keep it on her waist for another 6 months again? Bravo on the onto the next approach
My understanding is it's AJ that wants to leave. Her month long break before was Vince trying to talk her out of it.

As far as holding the belt for so long....at least she was there to defend it. **cough** Brock Lesner **cough**

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Blame Vince, why would he give out that contract? Here I'll let you have the belt and all you have to do is show up a dozen times in 9 months. We'll make heyman do all the talking. Only 3 of those 12 appearances will be PPV. You in broc?

Back to AJ, I get the break thing, lots of people do it. Aside from the punk angle what is there that says she's leaving? I like things that are more solid then speculation and online rumors. Wwe fans are basement dwellers that live with their mom and will make up anything.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Not really fans saying. Here's from a wrestling site

Nikki Bella defeated AJ Lee to win the WWE Divas Championship at Survivor Series. Brie Bella helped her win the title so it appears they are back together for now. This marks Nikki's second reign as WWE Divas champion. Also, AJ Lee losing the WWE Divas title will only fuel the rumors that she may be on her way out of WWE. More on that tomorrow

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Ah rumors again, says so above. Not your fault though

Well if she is on her way out, I'm embarrassed for the WWE that they created that long title run and didn't give her a single true rival

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've been hearing rumors about him wanting to go back to UFC for a while now.If he does go back I hope he works on his stand up/striking game.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store