Ebola round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; the infected doctor in NYC apparently lied about his public contact, the nurse from Dallas flew to Cleveland and back, nurse Hickox somehow knows she is not infected even though the 21 day incubation period is not up until November 10. These individuals are part of the health care system whose talking heads keep trying to sell their particular way of looking at things.
I am not sure how defiance of mandatory isolation, such as in Maine, is supposed to reassure us as to their "good intentions". Just in time for Halloween?

It seems we will need to be more vigilant for our own protection. People from the "hot spots" can show up anywhere. There is a Liberian family recently from Africa in Knox County TN. I visit that county often.

Here is a link to either "give good advice" or "feed the paranoia" depending on your viewpoint.

http://www.lifescript.com/health/ce...nsupported-browser|dl25|sec1_lnk3&pLid=554679

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I think she will regret this later as she will become the most hated person in America. The rest of her life people around her will call her selfish and she may even get death threats from the crazed fringe.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I find quite hilarious how media has kept this as a big, breaking news. the sensationalizing just goes on and on! :ROFL:

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
leave the nurse alone, harks back to vets coming back from Vietnam and being called baby killers. she just back from working some nastie s&^*t on her choice and just wants to take a bike ride and have pizza. she shows 0 symptoms. even if she has it (which I dowt) until she has symptoms she is not infectious. the fear mongering is proving to be worse than the effects it has had on folks lives here.

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
vets from Vietnam were not at risk of spreading a disease that has a 50-60% mortality rate, some might consider that offensive. I don't really think you can compare that. I find it so bizarre that she risks her life to help in Africa but won't stay in her house for three weeks. People coming back have tested positive later, it's happened, so I can't understand why she is so defiant, it seems like she is freaking out, not everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I make the comparison because she was there doing the job most would not. and has come back to be being vilified, she has been there she knows what the symptoms are she has been tested twice, I think she be the first to say oops I got symptoms, she has seen what it does. and lets say you have done, lived and seen what she has, she comes home and home says, sorry your infected. stay away from my kids, my store , my park, mater of fact I do not care what humanitarian thing you have done. you are a tainted individual. and hey!!! lets put your face on TV and sensationalize it all,put police at your door to what? they say to protect her? from what? well the general public apparently as reported, this great news!!! If i was her I be damm pissed to.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
[video=dailymotion;x2h296]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h296_don-henley-dirty-laundry-live-insid_music[/video]

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
vietnam vets didn't come home carrying hand grenades around just to scare people in their hometown, because no one knew whether the pins would be pulled or not.
that's just stupid.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
OK. well, seems you have your position, what you just posted is out off the realm of reality for the discussion, makes her sound like a terrorist just looking to pull a pin. again no where do i see it. she never tried to scare folks, "I will spit on you!" . read the facts, know what it is, you have bigger deceases to worry about than Ebola. right now you hitting red on me troll meter.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
you're the one who started with the vietnam vet comparison. it doesn't even fit at all.
This chick needs to live with the results of her choices, not force everybody else to.
I really don't give a crap what she thinks or feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store