My fish........

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
here are my current fish, well all but the baby F1 Midas, they didnt come out well......Sorry for the quality, camera isnt the best, kinda blurry but hey....

Anyway, there is my old Red Tiger Mota, My current Gold Tiger Mota female (about 6 inches)(named hawk for the mohawk, seperation in her doral rays somehow), Atabapo Fire (still 6 inches in this pic showing juvy colors), Male Jag (5.5 inches maybe), Female Flowerhorn (pics do her no justice, can get the full colors or fins, she was kinda beat up in this shot from fighting with the jag, about 6 inches), my african Demichromis ( about 4.5 inches, hopefully will be male), silvers and hopefully my pleco's....dont know if they will come out though.

CIMG0327.JPG

CIMG0329.JPG

CIMG0334.JPG

CIMG0340.JPG

CIMG0394.JPG

CIMG0396.JPG

CIMG0402.JPG

CIMG0337.JPG

redtiger1.jpg

redtiger.jpg

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Oh by the way, the last two pics are not mine, they are of my old fish but they were taken by Polomax before I got her......Now someone else has her.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Oh and i'll be posting more in a little while.....few more shots of the pike, Gold Tiger and Jag.

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
thats a sweet looking pike! i'm gonna get one if i don't come across a sh in the near future.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Yeah, she was a ver nice looking fish, but, honestly, she was way to aggressive in my tank.....

Jer, man, tell you the truth, she kinda had a thing for picking on my Pike and Jag, so she had to go, out of all my fish, I won't jeoperdize the Jag and especially the Pike......I actually like the personality of the Gold tiger better...she is just as pretty, my photo skills are just no where near Gary's.

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
Thanks for the compliments Iron Monki and Gourami Swami......I'll work on my photo skills, try to get some clearer pics for you all. Imma try to take some in the day when I don't have the light of the tank taking away from the color of the fish....I love them though. The female Flowerhorn is actually really, really good looking, hahaha,imma just try to take some good pictures to prove it....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store