another wrong fish you sold me

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
here is a motoguense that i bought off you when it was tiny but after grow out it turns out to be a managuense which i already have 2 of and now 3. i also bought a 2 inch rosequeen and after growout turned out to be a brown low grade fh. im going to see if make this right being months down the road after growout. ill be in touch

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
put up pics of them

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Fish Room Plus;1369271; said:
do you really think he is going to do something about a $5 fish?
Where's that fingers crossed smilie? lol

I agree it's small and minimal.. But they seem to have alot of problem with ID's..

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
ya but the problem is you buy ur fish around the same size so they grow up together so when i put my stock list together of what fish i want and paid for and dont end up with that then yes it peterbs me. so now i cant go get a small moto and grow it out cause it will be much smaller then my other fish and die or get eaten so i have to spend alot more money to buy a moto to equal the size of the fish i have.. i dont put fish on the buy sell forum and give people something different then what they asked for so neither should a vendor.

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
This happens alot with wholesalers, which is what TFD is. They are a wholesaler to pet stores all over the U.S. They are selling to you at the same price they are selling to the pet stores. Pet stores do not complain about a wrong labled fish as most of them have no idea what they have. Pet stores are their money maker, and the public on these forums are just a bonus. If the public gets mad they don't care as the pet stores will keep them in business.

Wait until the pet stores find out they are catering to their customers and undercutting them. One day the public may be their bread and butter and the pet stores are the bonus.

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
N-E Cichlids;1369759; said:
This happens alot with wholesalers, which is what TFD is. They are a wholesaler to pet stores all over the U.S. They are selling to you at the same price they are selling to the pet stores. Pet stores do not complain about a wrong labled fish as most of them have no idea what they have. Pet stores are their money maker, and the public on these forums are just a bonus. If the public gets mad they don't care as the pet stores will keep them in business.

Wait until the pet stores find out they are catering to their customers and undercutting them. One day the public may be their bread and butter and the pet stores are the bonus.

good point:thumbsup:. lfs should care though and thats part of the problem with the hobby.

mssassysan2000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2006
Tha Club
I agree but my lfs ordered a bunch of those dollar peacocks from tdf and most were sickly and dead in a couple days.

TAT2DRAGON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
T.F.D. sucks!! plain and simple. I got hosed on some payaras. was told i was getting 4 red tails, I asked them at least 5 times to make sure they were red tails and not scombs. Well after opening the box guess what?. 2 red tails and 2 scombs. When i called to let them know. the guy (joe) says to me that i was wrong and that all came from the same source and i didnt know what i was talking about. needless to say he can kiss my azz. Well thats the last time i ever buy from them and make it a point to let other people know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store