150 gallon 72x18x28 30 gal w/d sump setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

arenkay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2005
las vegas
Well the crap has officially hit the fan! Lost my job, the place my wife works burnt down last month, unemployment turned me down, Im moving to texas in two months, my ten year anniversary is less than a month away.... But enuff whining what your interested in is what I am sellin! 150 gallon tank. I made the stand from the DIY sticky and it is seriously stout! I could barely carry the stand when it was done... Technically not completely finished as I had more plans.... but mechanically sound. The hood houses 4-4' bulbs. The pump is a 1200 gallon per hour but only pushes about 900 given the head pressure. I just completed the sump and set it into motion so it is not cycled yet. The sump houses a little over 1 cf of pot scrubbies which translates to @ 7.5-8 gallons of bio media. The canister filter you can see on the right does not come with the tank. Two 1 1/4" overflows ( also built off the DIY plans in MFK forums) and a 130 watt heater. This setup is merely a cycling away from housing almost anything... I have waited 3 years to have a tank like this but it has to go Hell I never got to see it completely cycled but hey life happens. Will not ship. Wont even entertain the thoughts of shipping it. :( Well I am looking to get $600.00 out of it but will take all offers into consideration. Oh yeah I also have a 1999 Softail Custom that needs to go also lol. Located in Ada OH.

100_0515.JPG

100_0516.JPG

100_0534.JPG

100_0535.JPG

100_0536.JPG

100_0537.JPG

100_0540.JPG

arenkay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2005
las vegas
Well pity is not what I was lookin for.... Just a fellow mfk'er whom needs a bigger home for their special someone... Heck Id rather sell the bike....

arenkay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2005
las vegas
Alright I knew that was probably too much but hey you need to ask or youll never get. I just know how much time I had in this project and was trying to make a little money for my efforts... I have $450.00 total invested in this project and would be willing to let it go for that. I also see a lot of big tanks for sale on here and think this is probably a resonable price...

chicken_boy_Kurt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
PA, USA
I would buy it if i had the ca$h and the permission. Sorry to hear that.

arenkay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2005
las vegas
Heck it would be worth me driving to deliver to chi if someone there will give me $600.00 for it. Id be willing to deliver about anywhere for .50 per mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store