Herotilapia multispinosa (Rainbow cichlids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
I have some Herotilapia multispinosa "teenagers" for sale. $11.00 each for F2 orange variety - likely about 3-5 weeks away from spawning (based on an update from a previous sale recently). Beautiful and really peaceful CA cichlids (had spawn in overcrowded 55g with NO injuries or attacks!) These are pics of the parents who I sold last summer. Pick up available in central Colorado as well as shipping anywhere in the US.

Their parents sold for $40 as a pair, and since these are really close to breeding time and still only $11 each - that's a great bargain. If you want some great breeding stock for the orange variety, grab them before they are all gone (I don't have many left)!

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
Yep, and they are as gentle as they are beautiful - something you can't say about MOST cichlids! I'm down to a small amount left - but really would like to get my garage back. I've had another pair spawn, so I'm hoping to get these guys and gals into SOMEONE ELSE'S tanks before more babies come along!!

RDW

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Mississippi
Those are beautiful fish! You are the first person on here that I have seen have any Rainbow cichlids.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Molly...... PM'd you with questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store