Honduran Red Points - mature and ready to breed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
Help!! I have a big tank full of these guys who want to start families of their own - and our house is on the market so I need to downsize several tanks - theirs is one of the tanks that's in a place that we need to "open up" according to the realtor!! I'm having a FIRE SALE on these guys so I can empty the tank and move it out of here.

Here's the deal - mature and all colored up (beautiful powder blue with black markings - NOT to be confused with convicts - they are NOT the same species!) - ready to mate - $5.00 each OR 4 for $15 (two pair or whatever combination you want). Shipping is available from Colorado (or if you're in the Denver area, I can bring them with me on my next trip your way on the 6th of March).

Hurry please! I really want to move these guys and their tank out of here! Here's a pic of the dad before I sold him -

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
it seems he can never make up his mind
bump for ya man

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
oh shipping is available
hey cornbread if you want to split up an order ill do it with you

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
cornbread_5;1559435; said:
Honduran Red Points are related to convicts , how big are they and hw much to shipp to ct
Not to be argumentative, but here's the species info for the two:
Honduran Red Point (Cryptoheros sp. 'honduran red point')
& Convict cichlid (Archocentrus nigrofasciatus)

So you see they actually are not related - it's a common mistake.

I would need to know how many you'll want a shipping price on. I put each fish in their own bag for health and safety. They all handle the stress better in their own bags from my experience with these guys. I also will be including heat packs for quite a bit longer. They are about 2 1/2 - 3" and ready to spawn as soon as they get some privacy!

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
cornbread_5;1559438; said:
06514 in connecticut
Would you mind shooting me a PM with the zip and how many you want a price on? Keeps the thread cleaner and easier for me to keep up with my quotes for later. Thanks! I appreciate the interest.

Pounder808: As to the pic looking like a convict - I really do need to shoot a better pic so you can see the blue more and the markings less. Funky lighting that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store