Prego?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I was wondering what you guys think?

I know the pic isn't that great....I will try to get a better one tonight....

She just seems to me to have 2 abnormally large humps, one on each side. They almost seem to stick up taller than her stomach area after a meal.

I have had the ray for a little over a month and was thought to be possibly pregnant when I got her.

Opinions?

stingrayguy

Dovii
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2005
Illinois
shes looking good man! Need better pics

stingrayguy

Dovii
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2005
Illinois
ifso.. that would now be the 3rd prego ray ive sold.. IM nutz! lol

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Hard to get pics of her...LOL

I had to mess with the above 2 just to be able to see her. She's dark. Getting fiestier by the day. Began pouncing the other female she's in with at feeding time last week. Have a good vid of the marble she's in with being pounced on and escaping with the prize. Need to hurry up and finish her pond.

Can't figure out how to transfer video from a tape to pc though.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
No movement. I knew that was an easy way to tell towards the end......but is there any way to tell prior to seeing movement? For the AVERAGE person...... (no ultrasound LOL)

turkeyboy85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
mn
mine was really fat too until i saw movement on her back,.... just keep an eye on her.... mine is only 9-9.5" and she is! its extraudanary!!! with brad's hystrix too :)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Brads gonna have to chime in here......LOL We need to know who's paying child support. I thought he said a marbled male may be the father if this hybrid is indeed pregnant.

Like I said....I've seen fat rays before, but this ones fat on the sides.....NOT only in the pelvic area.

Oh well I guess at least time will tell.........

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store