Status
Not open for further replies.

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
With 3 tanks fed by pressurized CO2 and high lighting, I have a bunch of things to move out of here before I can't find my fish in the jungle anymore (discounts available on shipping for multiple items of course):

Crypt Retrospiralis - 8 nice long ones (range from around 15"-30" long) PLUS some freebies that are smaller - $33 shipped via Priority

That's a 12 quart plastic tub FULL of them.
And here's a few of them pictured in the tank:

Bacopa australis - 4 nice long stems for $11.00 shipped via PM:

Cabomba (have some nice orangish colored tops on them)
10 long stems for $13.00 shipped via PM:

Crypt wendtii (green) - 17 small ones for $30 shipped via PM:

Limnophila aromatica (bushy purple plant) $2.50/stem w/$6.00 PM shipping:

Rotala rotundifolia (pinkish) - shoebox sized container for reference - $12.00 shipped via PM:

And last, but not least - a clay pot CRAMMED full of Crypt wendtii (mostly bronze, but some green included) - way too many leaves to bother counting. $30 for the pot, but it's full of a mass of roots, sand, & flourite, so I'm not really sure how to ship this one. Shipping is not included in the price as I'm open to suggestions on how to ship it! Siamese algae eater not included :)

crazyman229

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2007
regina
what kind of lights you runing on your tanks

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
The crypt wendtii green is gone also. UPDATE on shipping the crypt pot - I can do it for $10 priority mail. The mass of plants is 8"x8", and counting the pot, it's 11" tall. Hope this helps those who have asked.

mollygirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.gtproperties.com
The kid that promised to send money for the crypt pot and the 9 aromaticas never did - so they are still available (shipping for the crypt pot is $10 - so it's $40 delivered for so many crypts in the pot that you wouldn't want to have to count them!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store