Your Personal Best

fishkeeper1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
GA
Ok I just want to see how big of bass you guys have gotten.
And also put the date, place caught, weight and how long youve fished for bass(if you can remember
) My personal best was in around march 08. Caught in local pond S. of ATL GA. Couldnt weight it broke the swivel straight! Took the rapala F-7 with it
A good 10lbs+ And i only started bass fishing in July 07!

fobrinkle

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
If you didn't have your hands on the fish some people might say no catch. SOunds like a great fish though. My personal best is 21" around 4lbs. Holly, Mi. We don't have the monsters like the south does.

fishkeeper1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
GA
Yea theres some frikin beasts in this pond. You would cast and see a v shape swimming away from your cast and knew it was a good fish, especially when its in 4+ft of water. And yea i know it doesnt really count as a "catch" but it was sittin in like 4" of water and thats where the swivel broke and me and my dad looked at eachother for like 5 seconds then looked at the fish and he got the fished tail but it slipped away and the tail cut his hand nice. He was bleedin good

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
i caught a 3 pound one but the lake i fish has so many bass they dont get so big but caught a 10 pound catfish while bass fishing.

fishkeeper1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
GA
lol that counts for something, what lake in GA u fish at?

cipolla6

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2008
niagara falls
i caught a 4 pound smallmouth the largemouth fishing here is ok but they grow to slow to get too many giants. smallmouth fisheries is amazing though fishing in the great lakes here is supposed to be some of the best there is

fishkeeper1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
GA
yea, i wish there was a mix of smallies and monster largies. But if you like smb go north and opposite for lmb. I wish i lived in tennese or somewhere that has good lm and sm bass fishing

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
My PB LMB was a measured 24" and I guess around 8-10lbs. I caught her July '06 using a live 6" bluegill for bait.

Fishkeeper, how in the hell did a LMB's tail cut his hand?

fishkeeper1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
GA
dude it was a BIG fish! It could have been his back tailfin or the pointy spines just before the tailfin. IDK i wasent the one who grabbed it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store