]\/[Ontser Gar League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnuhen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Kuala Lumpur (MALAYSIA)
I was just thinking... There are quite some clubs for RTC's and Knife's... Y not Gars specifically... Y not start a club for Gar Loverz...

Gnuhen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Kuala Lumpur (MALAYSIA)
Great.. So we have a co-founder

1- Gnuhen(Founder)
2- yohan (Co-Founder)

lets see whoelse is interested in joining Gar'z League

Gnuhen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Kuala Lumpur (MALAYSIA)
Polypterus;2118735; said:
There already is one that has existed for some time....

The Center for Lepisosteid Obsession no others are needed nor required..
I guess that is under facebook... i was thinking maybe for MFK... if there is a Gar League in MFK... than its good... i wud love 2 join... If there isnt... Join nw... :naughty:

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
Gnuhen;2118768; said:
I guess that is under facebook... i was thinking maybe for MFK... if there is a Gar League in MFK... than its good... i wud love 2 join... If there isnt... Join nw... :naughty:
CLO is an open society That combines Hobby, Fishermen and Professional gar fanatics. It is not just a facebook thing (That was more out of fun and outreach). We do not distinguish, nor do we wish, to be tied to any particular site (Well except for Primitivefishes which is the home of it). It is counterproductive to the mission of Lepisosteid information exchange to nail yourself into a corner.

As said, I see no point in this "Gar league" or whatever it is... What does it do? What is the point of it?

I guess if you would like your "Gar league" go right ahead... No one is stopping you.. But if you wish to look at the bigger picture Join with CLO and get involved on a whole different level that is not just a name and a number.

Gnuhen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Kuala Lumpur (MALAYSIA)
Polypterus;2118912; said:
CLO is an open society That combines Hobby, Fishermen and Professional gar fanatics. It is not just a facebook thing (That was more out of fun and outreach). We do not distinguish, nor do we wish, to be tied to any particular site (Well except for Primitivefishes which is the home of it). It is counterproductive to the mission of Lepisosteid information exchange to nail yourself into a corner.

As said, I see no point in this "Gar league" or whatever it is... What does it do? What is the point of it?

I guess if you would like your "Gar league" go right ahead... No one is stopping you.. But if you wish to look at the bigger picture Join with CLO and get involved on a whole different level that is not just a name and a number.
Take a chill pill mates... i didnt know about this CLO... btw CLO rockz.. thankz for the info poly....:)

city_of_evil6661

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
gainesville ga
im a member of CLO.

Gnuhen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Kuala Lumpur (MALAYSIA)
Thatz cool... i just joined the group