Dovii x Red Devil Hybrids

lilfats2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Long Island
Up late bored so i think ill make another update thread... got these about a few weeks ago... They have potential, and are growing fast. They would probably grow even faster is they were not crammed in a 55g with a bunch of Fh growouts lol but seriously check the pics.. Ciao

p.s. these lil things are super agggresive and very smart. Smart in the annoying way lol... they wont let me get good pictures of them. they will swim into the front of the tank look at my finger and as soon as i push the button the move away... Took a while to get these shots... Hope you enjoy...
Thiss is the first night in the tank

Always squaring off!

this one with a pure dovii male

This one with a FH

Took these last night... Sweating while holding the camera still so they dont move

all_or_nothin

Eastern Painted Turtle
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
IN
kewl it has the design of a dovii and the body of a red devil and it has the colors of both its gonna be kewl

lilfats2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Long Island
Tilapia-mariae;2767321; said:
Looks the exact same as my normal juvi dovii?

How do you know its a rd/dovii did you see their parents?

pure dovii of the same size... and i have seen the parents... and this fish will be a Camphilous says Body of a dovi color of amphilous fin color of a dovii... will keep this thread updated...

lilfats2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Long Island
ttt

jmatthewvan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
Mukilteo,WA
Id give my left nut for a few of these!Im breeding my Green Terror and Dovii right now but always thought a Dovii/Midas or Red Devil would be sick!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store