Short Video Of 7" UMBEE

CubanB

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2008
Perth, Western Australia
just took a short vid of my umbee

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oaCXGF4qjEQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oaCXGF4qjEQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

volcomstone

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2006
SoCal
Nice Umbees Cuban! Is the first umbee the same Umbee that we all were trying to sex about a week ago?

danny2875

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2008
Astoria, NY
Nice male you have there. Going to be a future monster.

volcomstone

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2006
SoCal
Yea its looks male on the video oppose to the photos you posted a while back...so I'm thinking male also.

Did you try doing the mirror trick and see if the dorsal fin darkens?

CubanB

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2008
Perth, Western Australia
MDH;3217488; said:
Looking good man! I still wanna say you've got a male here
cheers. haha me too!

danny2875;3217512; said:
Nice male you have there. Going to be a future monster.
thanks

volcomstone;3217746; said:
Yea its looks male on the video oppose to the photos you posted a while back...so I'm thinking male also.

Did you try doing the mirror trick and see if the dorsal fin darkens?
yeah the photo's do it no justice which is why i wanted to post a video of it. i tried the mirror trick but it looked really confused not angry lol. it is always going nuts at the growout on the other side of the devider and the dorsal fin doesn't darken.

crisper;3217996; said:
I like the look of that umbee.
thankyou

volcomstone

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2006
SoCal
CubanB;3220125; said:
yeah the photo's do it no justice which is why i wanted to post a video of it. i tried the mirror trick but it looked really confused not angry lol. it is always going nuts at the growout on the other side of the devider and the dorsal fin doesn't darken.
Even more reason why I think you have yourself a male :headbang2I'm still trying to find a male for my females.

CubanB

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2008
Perth, Western Australia
i hope so mate that would be killer but i'm not gonna get my hopes up yet. i'm yet too see a male in person but there is a few of us over here in Perth that are trying to get some breeding happening.

do you have any pics of your female for comparsion?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store